Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tropical Fruit Cream Cheese Spread

Time to introduce an article catered toward your food cravings! When I was pregnant I really loved the most random foods together, most importantly, pickles. However, I do remember craving and longing for Mexican cuisine and fruit! So today I wanted to give you a tasty treat for enjoying on top of bagels, inspired by Panera's orange bagel spread.



Ingredients:
  • 1 CUP Mango, Peach, Pineapple and Strawberry Fruit Mix (fresh or frozen)
  • 1 TBSP Confectioners' Sugar
  • 8 OZ tub of Cream Cheese (warmed) 
In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients together on a medium setting. My Ninja only has one setting, but it still does a heck of a job. Blend for a moment, enough time to chop your fruit apart, but not long enough to smooth out all the little bits.

When you're finished, you can store your spread in the cream cheese tub! Although the leftover that won't fit, must be consumed on a bagel or, my favorite, Biscoff cookie. Too bad, so sad. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment